Foodie thread - take 4

6 Likes

Zucchini fritters made from zucchinis from the garden

12 Likes

Just pour it over a good pasta and sprinkle with parmesan

9 Likes

Dude honestly you should sell these to a good magazine or something. The quality of the photos is outstanding :astonished::smile:

1 Like

Or a menu flyer of a restaurant

2 Likes

Am bottling plums, I like drinking the water it’s boiled in which is like a juice when you add sugar

9 Likes

Im back on weight watchers. This was dinner. had greek vanilla yogurt for desert. Salmon broccoli and rice.

10 Likes

Day two of weight watchers diet. This was well within range. It’s not that bad staying within range if you’re eating the proper food.

7 Likes

6 Likes

What is the orange sauce? That looks good

3 Likes

it’s cheese

2 Likes

just tried daves hot chicken for the first time ever :fire:

7 Likes

Rotini with my homemade meat sauce, with parmesan and crushed red pepper. :yum::yum::yum:

5 Likes

That looks really good what place is that

1 Like

That’s a big meal. How many points is that? How many points are you allowed?

1 Like

Im allowed 41 points a day. At 41 I’m suppose to lose weight. The salmon and broccoli were 0 the rice was I think 7. The breakfast was 9. Here’s what I did for breakfast today. I had a coffee at day treatment so that added some to my morning but I stayed within range. It was heaven with the sugar and creamer. I have 15 left for dinner today.

1 Like

Gaglione bros. lol
sdca

Cool @ericsbat . I tried WW several years ago and I didn’t lose weight.

So now I count calories.

My current goal is 1200 calories per day. Today I had 1300. Not bad but not my goal.

2 Likes

Nice. I lost 30 lbs the first time I did it. The second try I didn’t have the right food was starving and quit within a couple days. It hasn’t been bad with the right food. I’ve gone under the points the past two days.

2 Likes

Good job. I’ll look into WW again. I hear they’ve made a lot of changes

2 Likes