Foodie Thread Take 3

Another roast in the sous vide.

:yum:

4 Likes

So was out most of the day on a road trip to see friends of the Wednesday Adventure Club. Anyways…got home and dad said lets do take out…and it was fish and chips. Haven’t had some decent fish and chips for ages so got some cod…was looking to get flake ( shark ) but they were out but ohh so good…so pic is good, old fashioned Aussie fish and chips!

14 Likes

I know the feeling. Looks oh so good to eat and they are delicious but we all know this food is unhealthy for you.

Miscellany!

17 Likes

You’ve been baking a lot! How are you @Schwann ?

Yeah turning into a bit of a baking machine I’m getting a lot of orders now, can’t keep up! I’ve been insanely busy, can’t believe how much I am doing when I thought I wouldn’t be able to do anything. Not sure how long it will last though. Hope you’ve been well, what’s the latest?

4 Likes

I started a Master’s but had to quit after 1 week because it was too stressful. As a result I’m back on a higher dose of meds.

Just taking a break for a couple of weeks to recover.

Great to hear you have a burst of energy @Schwann . Enjoy those while they last.

3 Likes

Oh sorry to hear that! Be kind to yourself and take each day as it comes. Hope the meds help. It’s an unpredictable journey, that’s for sure

3 Likes

Start to finish.

:blush:

17 Likes

Tortellini anyone… Totally not my pic but it was great !

11 Likes

:blush:

12 Likes

Out with Aunty and dad. I did the Fried Chicken burger. Wasn’t bad. Not the best but good, moist chicken. Quite tasty.

14 Likes

12 Likes

Smoked some ribs today. They aren’t the prettiest ribs I’ve ever made, and I put too much sauce on at the end, but man are they good eats. So tender, the last 3 bones fell off on the right as I was moving them haha

11 Likes

Had home-made chicken soup today. And a dish with rice and salmon and vegetables. Made none of that myself, so nothing to brag about.

2 Likes
5 Likes

So tonight I cooked two meals so I could eat something I liked whilst looking after dad. Did Taco’s for me and just forgot some sour cream and some hot salsa…normal salsa doesn’t cut it anymore…anyways…have enough left over to do lunch tomorrow and they were good!

11 Likes

My tomato plant has officially gone bonkers so I wanted to use up a big heap of tomato. Simple things appeal to me a lot these days so I crushed them and made a sauce with basil, olive oil and garlic to have with spaghetti. It was delicious; even though it looks a little rustico!!

12 Likes

6 Likes

Just put the chicken legs to marinate. Having lemon chicken for dinner

2 Likes