Flustered a bit

as I can’t find a place to have 1-on-1 talks with dudes.
I’m straight, but I feel it’s healthy for me to talk with a dude, every once in a while.

2 Likes

we could meet in the park and play go! or chess…or twister…no no we cant play twister… change that to uhhh… pokemon cards? that seems like a cool thing… the game gives us a reason to gather and talk… you may win in chess but ive gotten good at go… what topics would you discuss with this potential go playing rival?

2 Likes

I’m just so bad at talking though. most topics (like race, news, and etc) trigger me. that’s one of my biggest blocks.

1 Like

I talk too much about those things

2 Likes

religion’s okay though. I think I can sneak onto a religious forum and try to 1-on-1 PM a dude. talk about the Book.

there are other non-triggering topics too. I just need to remember them and list them

trigger free talk is possible and due to having the strategic game of go infront of us moments of silence would be seen as deep thinking about the game… yea see the game between is a nice tool…

2 Likes

if I found a online go game that had text chat would you be my go enemy? could be practice for irl dude hang out time…

1 Like

google is stupid… the ancient Chinese game of go is not on the first page of searches for online go games… some how the smurfs was the first link…

There is an app on Google play store

It has 2 player, idk if online tho

2 Likes

we should have forum games… to initate to play just send a pm… would be cool…

1 Like