Flawed Characters

Who dislikes people with flawed characters? People who have spiteful and petty character traits. I like genuine straight up people.

People with such flawed characters are generally quite weak in real life. And insecure.

1 Like

Yea I can be quite insecure… I’m often not straight up. Too afraid to speak up.
It does make me feel quite weak in real life.
I hope to change that. But idk to what extent that will happen if at all.

It probably will be difficult to change. And most APs don’t help either. I am not a threatening person though. And I don’t judge you with what you say.

1 Like

Yea aps really can knock ones confidence and make me feel disconnected from the world somewhat. Thanks for not judging me for what I say…

I know. I don’t have that problem anymore, because the dose of seroquel I take is low and doesn’t really work as an AP. It doesn’t even block dopamine receptors at that dose I take. I feel one with the world. So I totally understand what you mean when you say they make you feel like that.

Having read about your psychosis in the past, I don’t believe you would be able to successfully fully come off of APs. Because it was quite serious. And I don’t think it would end well. But you could try.

1 Like

I pretty much like most people, except those that don’t take others feelings into account. All people have their flaws though.

OK. No I don’t plan on coming off. I can take 150 mg of Seroquel at night for the next 20 years fine. Yes relationships can be stressful. Especially if they are in your face constantly and you have to see them all the time. I am very easy going though.

1 Like

That’s a low dose. I looked it up on drugs. Com
I like low doses.

1 Like

According to drugs. Com it JUST about works as an antipsychotics. It is the lowest possible therapeutic dose. Hm idk how reliable that site is, maybe your pdoc told you otherwise

Yeah for it to really work as an antipsychotic it would need to be at at least 400 mg. I take 150 mg mainly for an antidepressant effect. And it also happens to work as a sleep medication.

1 Like

Gay bashers. Racist pigs. Bullies. And anyone who gets a little scared because they can’t handle that some people are different than them and they think being angry is going to change things. Other than that if people leave me alone I’m happy to mind my own.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.