First youtube video (cringe)warning

first youtube video talked a little about my negative symptoms and how i try to deal with em sorry if you cant hear me my voice isnt the deepest some constructive criticism is welcome lol making a video is harder than it looks haha maby i should script it next time

9 Likes

I experience all these things too! I especially find it hard to talk to people. Most of the time I just don’t know what to say.

Thanks for posting!

3 Likes

Hell, if I see any video title on the internet that has the word cringe in it, I have to watch it, lol.
But seriously, good job! It took guts to post a video that many people might see. I can sure relate to having trouble talking some times. Sometimes I freeze up and don’t say much and other times you can’t shut me up. Anyways, I wish you good luck and keep fighting the good fight.

3 Likes

Yeah good job buddy.

You are very calm and attentive throughout the shoot.

Your innocence is quite noticeable and that’s a good characteristic for this diagnosis.

If you do meet a sz in real life… don’t be surprised at them having a far worse time maintaining their composure. It might put things in context for you if you watch someone else feeling the way you feel inside… only on the outside instead. Because I know of a couple and it is quite clear when they’re losing it… and it’s also quite clear that their fears are not grounded in reality.

2 Likes

nice video :slight_smile:

i had all of those symptoms but luckily it got better after a med change,

it is strange how the brain works

1 Like

Ä° used to eye contact problem too. But with proper medicine it s past.

1 Like

I just subscribed. Thanks for keeping people informed. There is so much about positive symptoms but rarely one about negative symptoms

1 Like

I didn’t watch the whole thing but you seem like a cool dude!!! Way to represent and show that us szs are mostly very calm and nice and benign people when we’re on meds. And nothing like what they portray in the news. Thanks :pray:

1 Like

Good video! I hope you can smile again! :smiley:

2 Likes

Nice video. I take lamictal too. When I went up to 400mg from 200, I went toxic and couldn’t make eye contact with people. I also got photosensitive and my hair started falling out.

1 Like

Very nice video! I like you explained about the eye contact technique. It’ll be very useful for many people.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.