First video game?

I have no idea…

The super nintendo was the first console that my family owned.

I just remember when I was 7 I got n64 and the first game I got was Yoshi’s Story

I might’ve played something on the computer previously though

2 Likes

Yeah… it was probably oregon trail… or the game where you type in the angle and speed and through the monkeys throw the bananas…

(now that you mention the pc)

1 Like

Oregons trail was definitely first yes! Good call

1 Like

D(Y)D You Know That You Can Play Oregon Trail For Free Online (???)

1 Like

I had heard that… but I never sought it out

It’s STILL Cool … ,

When e(Y)e Was Really , Really Young … ,

e(Y)e Went To School Where You Learned Shazz On a Computer … ,

Twas Before People Even Owned Computers …,

Oregon Trail Was Apart Of One Of Tha Lessons There …

(EDIT) ,

Unless e(Y)e’m Not Remembering Correctly and e(Y)e’m Poor …

Age of empires was one of the first…I played that last summer it was fun. Never gets old.

Back when life was :smile:'s…I remember going to school and being able to tell my friend “I WAS THE MONGOLS LAST NIGHT AND I GOT ON A CAMEL” blah blah. And we were so content.

We were some rough kids, from 7-10…When we weren’t playing violent video games we were fighting, playing tackle football, shooting air soft guns, wrestling, etc…

I was glad that my best friend got me into that whole violent scene, toughened me up for later years.

My mom used to dress me up for school every day in K and 1st grade with real nice clothes. Then 2nd grade came and I met my friend Matt and he changed me to a fighter. I started “sagging my pants” and wearing Nike stuff and whatnot. My mom didn’t mind this change in me though…

Pong too. It was the first video game.

3 Likes

Me too! Civ 2, I think.

1 Like

I was a bit older when I got into video games, other than pokemon my first real game was Burnout Revenge on the PS2

Although I did have pokemon blue on the original gameboy

I’m so old, my first video game was Ball in a Cup!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.