First Real Job Ever!

So I just got a job working as a style consultant at a high end clothing store. I’ll be making good money and have 40 hours a week, which is the best thing that could happen to me right now. I need a new car, my fiancé and I are saving up for our wedding, and we have a baby on the way as well as our existing expenses. I really needed this employment opportunity and I’m so happy it came to me. Now I can relax a bit more and not be burdened with the stress of crushing financial insecurity. Everything in my life has been looking better recently, after I went through some really shitty stuff and now my life has done a total 180 and I’m happier than I’ve ever been :slight_smile:

15 Likes

:slight_smile: Congratulations!

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Congrats, I would need a style consultant, Jeans, T’s and hoodies here lol

1 Like

We have jeans :laughing: They’re just $200 jeans lol

1 Like

Congratulations on everything PrincessKenny!

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile: I love how we can’t just say thank you we gotta make it at least 15 characters

1 Like

$200 for a pair of jeans?!

I’d rather wear a barrel with suspenders.

3 Likes

Congratulations! :tada::grin:

1 Like

Haha it’s all designer women’s fashion, which is nice cuz I’ll get some high end clothes of my own

2 Likes

Yikes, If jeans I buy were 200, I would be running around naked by now :frowning:

1 Like

Congrats on the new job! That’s awesome!

1 Like

Congrats! You are going to kick ass at dressing rich people!

1 Like

Thanks guys :slight_smile: thank god I get 40% off because they want their employees to wear the clothes they sell and I can’t afford $200 jeans lol

2 Likes

My very first customer bought $1,000 in clothes and then hugged me and made a Facebook post about how amazing our store is :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You’re store is FABULOUS! And now I look FABULOUS!!

1 Like

Make it rain glitter!

3 Likes

That’s terrific. I hope things keep going well for you.

Thanks! So do I :smile:

Luck out, sounds like the ideal job, I love fashion!