First IOP group

That’s good. A while ago I was in the bank and someone came in and said some stole money from their account and the bank seemed pretty uncooperative. I hope you get it resolved.

Well thats bad news. The guy on the phone last night made it seem like id get my money situated. But the lady today didnt really say anything. I am just worried because they used my bank account number and routing number so it seems like it was me. So the bank could see that and not look into it anymore. Even though i claimed it wasnt me

What they (at the bank) were saying was that they can’t do anything but I think they were trying to say that you have to resolve it on the phone. That’s what it sounded like anyway. I hope they do what they should.

Oh okay. I was supposed to dispute the deposit and withdraw. But the deposit was returned by the time i called the bank. The people timed it perfectly so they withdrew the money while it was still in my account

1 Like

So can you get your money back? I’m a little confused, sorry. I know my bank is pretty good if I call about stuff like that.

I dont know. It will take up to 10 days to see if they decide to go through with the withdraw or not. I told them it wasnt me and i dont bank with capitol one which is where the money went.

1 Like

I really hope they help you. Good luck!

P.s. my friend had this happen to her. The bank refused to help so she appealed their decision. It took 3 appeals but they finally gave her her money back. Just don’t give up

Ok. Ill be sure to keep that in mind

1 Like

hey thats hell to go threw

i went threw it with a company saying i signed up for automatic withdrawal and took out 1000

i went to my bank they froze my account and gave me a whole new account

then they started looking into it and traced it back to a scam out of new york where i have never lived or visited

it took a couple weeks but they finally sided with me and refunded the money

i hope it works out for you good luck

1 Like

Thanks. I hope it works out too. Id hate to ask my parents for 5000 dollars

They refunded my money! Hooray! One win for the good guys

1 Like

That’s fantastic, how did you do it?

I called the bank and filed a dispute. They decided within one day that my account had been frauded and returned the money that was withdrawn. No longer negative 5000

That’s great, good for you.

thats awesome congrats
glad it was so easy

Yeah. I expected a ■■■■ show. But it was resolved quickly

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.