First gym session

I think I did quite well for my first time!

17 Likes

Congrats. Keep going :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sounds great, I might go swimming also in the future, but I am not a good swimmer. It is amazing that you swam over one kilometre.

1 Like

That’s awesome :+1:

1 Like

I think the most i did was 20 lengths when i went ages ago and it was a 25m pool too, way to go man :clap: :clap: :clap:

it was hard for me bc i couldnt get into a routine, i hope you can get into an exercise routine,

1 Like

Wow that’s very impressive, I couldn’t do ten lengths without taking a break. Sounds like you got a good thing going man, happy for ya!:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

How did you record how many lengths you did in the pool??

1 Like

You’ve inspired me to go hard in the gym! I know it’s gonna be hard but I’m gonna push through the pain! Just how in the hell did you record your distance in the pool, did you have your phone on you in the pool?

1 Like

Well one on getting out there. Really is so good for your overall health.

1 Like

sorry to reply again but i just remembered that i always struggled with the breast stroke and tried my hardest to relax doing the front crawl but i had forgotten how to catch my breath while doing front crawl and it was very frustrating and i would get anxious about it, i think its one of the reasons i stopped (apart from laziness that is)

1 Like

I have an Apple Watch. It’s got very good features for exercising.

3 Likes

Wow this is amazing @Joker I’m so proud of you!!!

1 Like

Great job @Joker!

1 Like

@Joker

Congrats! I’m amazed, for real. :grin:

1 Like

I don’t have a clue about all those numbers but I can still admire you for getting out there and working. Kudos for you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.