🎆1️⃣0️⃣🌈 Say Anything the 10th! 🌈1️⃣0️⃣🎆

My mum I believe wanted to kill me sometimes and had a hate for me but today she lives me.

She drove two hours to work at some point.

She sewed her own clothes to go to a ball cause she could not afford to buy a dress.

I pray for her happiness and peace and others too.

Blessed you guys be too.

Love to you guys and good wishes. :two_hearts::pray:t3:

1 Like

The ones I feel in my body…

Are close.

I love em though but they can be too hysterical n intense and o overwhelming so that I feel panic and overwhelming things and that I can not cope feeling it.

One of them is very close and loved by me but I should feel my boyfriend inside me too…
His spirit etc

Blessed they be the ones I feel inpray for and love but they should not make me psychotic or sick.

May I do good!:pray:t3::two_hearts:

Aww, I thought the thread would be “A perfect 10”

I love my mum and others.

Love to you guys yo!!!

:kissing_heart::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Winter is turning out beautiful today. It is sunny and sky is cloudless and blue but there is a cold wind that reminds you it is winter time. I live in Hawaii. I went to day treatment, finally got an interview for substitute teaching, came to the mall to shop for my friend’s birthday present, and am now about to go to my support group. I really hope I get the substitute teaching job! Next on my goal list is saving up for coding bootcamp and look at art classes.

2 Likes

@Jesspresso I have no idea I don’t think I replied to you on this thread??? Thats spooky :fearful:

1 Like

You’re doing great. Coding camp sounds like a good idea.

1 Like

How’s it going @freakonaleash

I am having a bad day myself honestly. I feel like ■■■■.

I went to gym and they had changed the schedule without notifying the members?! I was angry but I took 20 minutes spinning class then did regular yoga for one hour//

I don’t think I will ever do spinning again. I guess it is an excellent exercise for gluteus but my a$$ hurt so much from that freakin chair?! who designed this crap, someone should change it!

1 Like

You’ll get what you need and be one step loser to some sort of solution I’m sure.

I loved spinning.

I can not afford it and can go paranoid about things.

If the stepmom I had who still helps me and says I can turn to her etc said she does not want to help me or be there I would understand that.

I have been horrid .

I love her family too actually.

Darn muteness when I think my spirit is not like that.

My mums husband she had raised me in a way too.

We had horrid fights and they were nasty but I love them.

If they are divorced now they are still friends and maybe he is her boyfriend but they live seperate.

My mum has been really sweet and I adore her too but golly did we fight and I thought she was psycho and wanted to kill me sometimes when I was child.

She is :sunglasses: cool.

I hope my family in oz has received their Christmas gifts.

2 Likes

She seems peaceful and happy I hope and if she wants to be single the. May she still be happy and laugh.

Love to them and you guys.

:blush:

1 Like

@Wave

Happy day of cake!

1 Like

Thanks @ThePickinSkunk

1 Like

Lovely my mom is making jokes about medicating “crazies” hahaha I ■■■■■■■ hate her. :rage:

1 Like

Happy cake day @Wave :cake:

1 Like

I can’t sleep. Wish it was morning

3 Likes

mERRY CHRISTMAS

ANYTHING!

I can’t sleep. Or, rather, I can’t sleep anymore. I did sleep for about an hour, but then I woke up and now I’m wide awake. I’m sure being on my phone isn’t doing me any favors. Usually I stay off of it at night, but I’m so awake and so so bored.

I hate myself right now I’m thinking about doing something really terrible to myself and I don’t know how to stop it. I’m really trying to distract myself but I’m just so low today.

Can you go somewhere? Change of scenery/less access?

2 Likes