Home, About, Contact Us, FAQ

๐ŸŽ†:one::zero:๐ŸŒˆ Say Anything the 10th! ๐ŸŒˆ:one::zero:๐ŸŽ†

My mum I believe wanted to kill me sometimes and had a hate for me but today she lives me.

She drove two hours to work at some point.

She sewed her own clothes to go to a ball cause she could not afford to buy a dress.

I pray for her happiness and peace and others too.

Blessed you guys be too.

Love to you guys and good wishes. :two_hearts::pray:t3:

The ones I feel in my bodyโ€ฆ

Are close.

I love em though but they can be too hysterical n intense and o overwhelming so that I feel panic and overwhelming things and that I can not cope feeling it.

One of them is very close and loved by me but I should feel my boyfriend inside me tooโ€ฆ
His spirit etc

Blessed they be the ones I feel inpray for and love but they should not make me psychotic or sick.

May I do good!:pray:t3::two_hearts:

Aww, I thought the thread would be โ€œA perfect 10โ€

I love my mum and others.

Love to you guys yo!!!

Winter is turning out beautiful today. It is sunny and sky is cloudless and blue but there is a cold wind that reminds you it is winter time. I live in Hawaii. I went to day treatment, finally got an interview for substitute teaching, came to the mall to shop for my friendโ€™s birthday present, and am now about to go to my support group. I really hope I get the substitute teaching job! Next on my goal list is saving up for coding bootcamp and look at art classes.

@Jesspresso I have no idea I donโ€™t think I replied to you on this thread??? Thats spooky :fearful:

Youโ€™re doing great. Coding camp sounds like a good idea.

Howโ€™s it going @freakonaleash

I am having a bad day myself honestly. I feel like โ– โ– โ– โ– .

I went to gym and they had changed the schedule without notifying the members?! I was angry but I took 20 minutes spinning class then did regular yoga for one hour//

I donโ€™t think I will ever do spinning again. I guess it is an excellent exercise for gluteus but my a$$ hurt so much from that freakin chair?! who designed this crap, someone should change it!

Youโ€™ll get what you need and be one step loser to some sort of solution Iโ€™m sure.

I loved spinning.

I can not afford it and can go paranoid about things.

If the stepmom I had who still helps me and says I can turn to her etc said she does not want to help me or be there I would understand that.

I have been horrid .

I love her family too actually.

Darn muteness when I think my spirit is not like that.

My mums husband she had raised me in a way too.

We had horrid fights and they were nasty but I love them.

If they are divorced now they are still friends and maybe he is her boyfriend but they live seperate.

My mum has been really sweet and I adore her too but golly did we fight and I thought she was psycho and wanted to kill me sometimes when I was child.

She is :sunglasses: cool.

I hope my family in oz has received their Christmas gifts.

She seems peaceful and happy I hope and if she wants to be single the. May she still be happy and laugh.

Love to them and you guys.

Happy day of cake!

Thanks @ThePoeticSkunk

Lovely my mom is making jokes about medicating โ€œcraziesโ€ hahaha I โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ–  hate her. :rage:

Happy cake day @Wave :cake:

I canโ€™t sleep. Wish it was morning

I canโ€™t sleep. Or, rather, I canโ€™t sleep anymore. I did sleep for about an hour, but then I woke up and now Iโ€™m wide awake. Iโ€™m sure being on my phone isnโ€™t doing me any favors. Usually I stay off of it at night, but Iโ€™m so awake and so so bored.

I hate myself right now Iโ€™m thinking about doing something really terrible to myself and I donโ€™t know how to stop it. Iโ€™m really trying to distract myself but Iโ€™m just so low today.

Can you go somewhere? Change of scenery/less access?