🎆1️⃣0️⃣🌈 Say Anything the 10th! 🌈1️⃣0️⃣🎆

I’m looking for a game to buy for my PS4, but I’m not sure what.

1 Like

LMAO o o someon3 shoot me please

What genres do you like?

Another night ruined by yours truly :roll_eyes:

RPGs mostly.
I’ll also take suggestions for iOS games, too :smiley:

1 Like

Bought brown cinnamon hair color.
I do not feel like doing much today, maybe tomorrow I’ll color my hair after the hot yoga class.

I came back home. I feel lousy.

1 Like

I ate something made of dough and meat and vegetables. it is a pizza of a sort.
It was good.

Now back to my hot cocoa.

Yesterday I took Melatonin in place of a Benzo and it worked very well!

2 Likes

I just took a shower for the first time in a few days, and it felt great. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I can live with the schizophrenia. I can’t live with this ■■■■■■■ depression anymore though. When does it get better.

1 Like

It only got better for me on the right meds.
I hope you feel better.

2 Likes

Well great I’m totally ■■■■■■ then. Sorry @stellaglow I’m not mad at you I’m just pissed off at life.

1 Like

have you tried an anti depressant?

2 Likes

I can’t do meds I’ve been on a couple antidepressants and they made my life hell so unfortunately I can’t I’m sorry.

so what is the solution? you have to keep trying until you find a solution.

1 Like

I’m so hungry. I’ve been puking all day and I’m just now starting to feel like eating, but I’m scared. So I’m just making some plain rice. Hopefully that won’t upset my stomach.

1 Like

Why have you been so sick?

Is it a virus?

I’m trying everything but it keeps coming back. My life sucks and I don’t know how to fix it. I’m stuck. My mom hates me, I’m broke, my friend’s pissed at me for no reason, my future doesn’t exist. I can’t medicate my coping skills are failing me now probably cause life is getting harder lately. Idk what I want to do I’m sorry @mermaid1 I’m not trying to sound angry at anybody I really hope I’m not hurting you or making you mad I’m sorry.

1 Like

I got my monthly shot today, and I got a free 2018 Calendar it contains a different healthy recipe for each month and health tips from registered dietitians, so for next year i will try each recipe. It will give me something new to try each month :smile:

6 Likes

No you are not making me mad but you need to learn to help yourself instead.
I mean I have problems too so I am trying one thing at a time, one by one until one day I will feel okay.
This is something you should do too.

First step is find the right medication. If you don’t try to change something, nothing will change.

2 Likes

this is cool!

Today I stumbled upon Peta’s vegan starter kit. I was almost going to order it. I should, maybe soon I will gather enough motivation with the new year to become a vegan.

1 Like