🎆1️⃣0️⃣🌈 Say Anything the 10th! 🌈1️⃣0️⃣🎆

Okay it’s basically 5AM here. Contemplating getting up and making myself some coffee. Might give up trying to sleep.

1 Like

How sweet!

A crack pipe rose,

Great gift idea for the holidays.

3 Likes

So, how was it?

Were you sleepy?

2 Likes

Gluten free pie crusts… taste like sand…

1 Like

It wasn’t too bad, had to deal with only a couple idiots, nothing terrible. I didn’t really get sleepy. I kept busy, plus I was sipping on Mtn Dew.

1 Like

Great!

Once you get in a routine, it’ll be super easy.

Do you have regulars and stuff at that type of place?

I’m friends with the dude that works at the gas station closest to my house,

Got him a holiday gift and everything.

Once he fronted me $10 for gas when I forgot my wallet at the doctor,

Good guy.

Yep, anyplace like that will have its regulars. I’m about to lay down, but I’m sure I’ll be back on here this evening.

1 Like

This is so cute

5 Likes

Well still being harassed actually don’t care I sleep well. I hear ■■■■ and nothing is really happening. About to take my ,or I g meds.

1 Like

Someone spoiled The Last Jedi for me this morning but I won’t know if they are right until I get to see the movie myself as they got banned instantly from where I was at.

1 seed in avocado

not 2 peas in a pod

It’s funny how I can say something caring or what not and without realizing it I will be flirting with a girl.

When does it get better? I’m going to sleep now.don’t forget to pick me up when I pass out at the light,quasall.

Hate when I’m sleepy during the day and I get asked why I don’t just get some sleep.

Gee. Let’s see… maybe because when you’re sleepy it’s because you… can’t sleep that easily? Lol

OMG yes. Besides if I were to sleep every time I were sleepy, I wouldn’t have time to do anything else.

1 Like

Okay so I am no longer taking birth control. It is making my symptoms worse.
I took more L-Theanine and Ativan and barely feeling okay right now.

Gonna brush my teeth and continue work.

I started stalking the Reddit forums yesterday. I guess it is a good time wasting distraction for emergencies.

1 Like

Lowering my dose of invega as of this morning. Down from 12mg to 9mg.

Can I admit something? I’m a little nervous, I’ve been on invega for a long time and it’s been a good drug for me I’ve grown sort of attached to it.

Maybe I will miss it?

ALSO! Invega looks like little ceramic fuses. I like that. I haven’t gone to the pharmacy to pick up my zeldox (geodon) yet so I don’t know what it looks like. What if I don’t like the way it looks?

2 Likes

Damn it. I’m wide awake after just five hours of sleep. I’d like another three hours, but it doesn’t look like that will happen. Maybe I should just get up and have my coffee.

Yea, get up and have your coffee, no point fighting it, you’ll just get frustrated.

Have a nap a bit later before your shift tonight.

3 Likes