🎆1️⃣0️⃣🌈 Say Anything the 10th! 🌈1️⃣0️⃣🎆

I had to give a final presentation for my SLS class; in speech class we already have three speeches so the professor opted to give us a written final.

1 Like

Dwayne Johnson Travels with a 45,000-Pound Gym

I’m spending the day with a friend,

Dropping off one of her paintings to a buyer,

Shopping at the mall,

Eating IN-N-OUT Burger,

Taking our dogs to the groomer.

I’m feeling weird so it may be kind of a challenge.

2 Likes

I had toast for breakfast so I could take some Excedrin. My head feels like it’s going to explode. Or, rather, it did. It’s already starting to feel better.

1 Like

I hope you feel better :frowning:
I had tacos for breakfast :stuck_out_tongue:
Now I want to go take a walk.

2 Likes

Do you ever choke on your own spit? Like, breathe in funny and start choking and coughing? I seem to do it all the time and it’s really annoying.

4 Likes

Feeling super anxious and my chest is tight and my heart feels heavy and IT’S Hard to breathe but I won’t take one of the pink pills. I will not give in.

“It wasn’t meant to be this way, we were meant to feel the pain, I don’t like what I am becoming, wish I could just feel something.”

Roads are backed up, will leave a little later this morning, With Christmas near by things slow down for me

2 Likes

I think I need to quit birth control. It is aggravating my anxiety a horrible way.
I need to take some benzos and it is not even noon yet.

1 Like

I can’t do hormonal birth control for that reason. It makes me crazy. Which is saying something since I’m already crazy. Haha

1 Like

I just ordered takeout for the first time in like, forever. I feel guilty for spending so much money on food, but on the other hand, I’m really looking forward to the food

2 Likes

I had really hopes !!! I will let it be for another 2 days before making a decision.

1 Like

I have a therapy appointment today; I hope it goes well :frowning:

3 Likes

You make me wanna cry! :sob::sob::sob: I don’t know about in Nepal, but in Hawaii going to support group or activities around people make me happy. Also some music.

1 Like

You don’t have to apologise for that! Not at all!

1 Like

My therapy was great but my therapist was trying to logic my delusions :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Did you order some for me? I just had a pizza guy show up and I never ordered any pizza

I hate when people do that. Especially when I already know they’re delicious haha, delusions. It always just comes across as them telling me how stupid I am.

2 Likes

insurance person was supposed to be here by now

Time to get my updated liver results … dun dun duuuuuun!!!

2 Likes