🎆1️⃣0️⃣🌈 Say Anything the 10th! 🌈1️⃣0️⃣🎆

I know you’re right. I shouldn’t complain. Sorry I’m being such a pain in the ass.

You’re not being a pain in the ass and you have just as much right as anybody else to complain.

4 Likes

Awesome. He can’t leave until 4. Might as well not even leave early at that point. ■■■■. ::Deep breath:: it’s only 3.5 hours. I’ll be fine, right?

You’ll be fine. You’ve got us. Well, maybe not me for too much longer, I’ve gotta go out soon but keep writing here and people will respond.

Try my grounding technique:

1. taste something sweet like a sweet lollie or a tic tac
  2. smell a scented candle or an essential oil
  3. look at some beautiful pictures, or pictures of kittens
  4. listen to some soothing music (I listen to jazz)
  5. feel your hand rubbing together for a long time until the sensation changes and you can really feel the skin warm up.
2 Likes

In a few minutes my therapist will phone me.

4 Likes

How ugly is this illness. Sometimes reading the forum makes me see the horror behind the mask we wear every day. This sucks

1 Like

Don’t let it get you down. On a positive note, I made that shepherd’s pie with beef stew seasoning mix, and it came out great. I tried to post a pic, but my phone is being dumb, won’t upload, it’s stuck.

5 Likes

Nice work,

Look at you cooking and stuff!

Shepard’s Pie was a great suggestion because it saves and reheats so well.

2 Likes

Btw, we do still sell the disposable crack pipes and chore boys at the gas station, I was bummed to see that. We actually have some chargers for sale there that fit my phone (iPhone 4). They’re all dusty and ■■■■ lol :rofl:, maybe my boss will give me one at a discount once I have a few dollars to spend (I currently have only one working charger).

2 Likes

Too bad about the crack pipes!

But at least they also have chargers,

Even if they are old and dusty…

:rofl:

1 Like

Did you like the taste?? I am happy it turned out well!!

Yes, it is very good. I will definitely be making it again sometime. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Why does this guy take his time to reply me sometimes? I know he does it on purpose but what could be the motive?

I will give the eye to eye treatment. Should be fun

I don’t get it; what’s going on?

1 Like

I text with a guy from europe. We like each other. He really takes his time to reply my messages on whatsapp. Why does he do this? He is not married.

At first I thought you meant why does he text you. That one’s obvious, because he likes you, but as far as why he takes so much time getting back to you, I don’t have a good answer for that, other than maybe he’s very busy.

1 Like

He doesn’t know what to say.

2 Likes

I just talked to my therapist on the phone.

3 Likes

I just got back from the peedoc, not the pdoc though :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

He’s clearly playing games and making it seem like like this text is super casual because he likes you.

2 Likes