🎆1️⃣0️⃣🌈 Say Anything the 10th! 🌈1️⃣0️⃣🎆

That’s a bummer that you have to wait so long now. We can keep you company, though :slightly_smiling_face:. How are you feeling today?

1 Like

Hey :wave:

I am doing better I guess. Seems I am losing weight too with healthy eating :thinking::thinking: my belly is pretty flat now. I can not wait to go down to 115-125 lbs. i am also building some muscle with yoga, so things are looking up.

How about you?

1 Like

Congrats! I knew you could do it, with how healthy you eat and all of that hot yoga and such. I think you look good just the way you are :slightly_smiling_face:, but I understand wanting to be as fit as you can be.

I’m doing ok, still a little freaked out about money, but hopefully things will work out. I feel a little better with starting a new job, too. A familiar job that I know will be easy once I get the hang of it again, not to mention easier on me physically.

1 Like

Thank you.

I am happy for you. Things will work out. Stay strong!

I have another hot yoga class today. It is transforming me, loving it.

1 Like

I’m glad that you found exercise that you enjoy so much :slightly_smiling_face:. Hot yoga sounds pretty intense.

I think I’ve gained a little weight recently, though I’m a little afraid to step on the scale to see how much. I don’t think it’s much, though, probably just a couple of pounds. If I’m going to reverse that trend it will have to be through dieting, something I’m not good at, since cardio now hurts my back too much. Besides, I had to give up my gym membership, and it is too cold to go for a long walk in the park, anyway.

1 Like

I don’t feel well. I wish the weekend wasn’t over already.

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear you’re still not feeling well. Is there any chance you could get in with your psychiatrist?

So, I finally stepped on the scale, and I’ve actually lost a pound since I last weighed myself :smiley:. Well, I’m down 0.8 lbs, but whatever, that was also fully-clothed and with a little food and beverage in me, so it’s probably a little more than a pound. I’m normally very methodical in how I weigh myself; I normally weigh myself in the morning, before I’ve had breakfast, wearing just my underwear, so that I can be consistent with how I’m doing it.

But yea, lost a little weight (at least I didn’t gain like I thought)!

4 Likes

YAY!!! Good for you!

You already look very skinny in your pictures.

1 Like

I saw a picture on my Dad’s computer and I was like

And then I realized it was my sister and I was like OOOHHHHH she’s changed.

7 Likes

Thanks :slightly_smiling_face:. I’m really not skinny, though. I’m 5’10" and I just weighed in at 178 lbs. Still not bad, I’m pretty satisfied with it, though I wouldn’t mind losing 10-15 lbs.

1 Like

Did I ever tell you that you have a very cute face? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Aww, thank you! :flushed:

1 Like

You just might have made my day just now. :smiley:

1 Like

I am happily back from the appointment and home.

Now I can focus on work a little bit, eat lunch later and also go for yoga around 5:30 !

1 Like

Wow, that was quick. Did they take you early?

1 Like

yeah I was there at 10:45 so they called me in around 11:15

I drove back home 25 minutes.

2 Likes

Watching this now.

If it ain’t broke don’t fix it. Lol.

Honestly, I think you have it good. It’s really hard to date with a MI. Maybe he’ll feel the need to step it up and at least look for a better job in the future but in the meantime, at least he has a job.

2 Likes

@anon62973308 yeah schizophrenia is a big deal :roll_eyes:
I tell people I have ‘mild anxiety’ and OCD.

sorry you are not happy in your relationship. It is a choice. If you have good support system and security, it is better to be single. You are only 26 and not married or have kids.

2 Likes