🎆1️⃣0️⃣🌈 Say Anything the 10th! 🌈1️⃣0️⃣🎆

I took so many pills.

I just took 2 Tylenol for my headache and hot flashes.

2 Likes

Back from the gym. Spoke to one of the girls who was at the desk. It made me forget about my loneliness. Now I’m back and I feel lonely again. I should invite someone over but I don’t think the way girls want to hear.

3 Likes

I am a member of FabFitFun have you heard of it?

I get a ton of beauty products and also I order a lot on discount.
Right now I am using a charcoal facial exfoliator but soon I will receive one by Kate Somerville.

If you have budget, you should sign up for this subscription box. It is such a lovely community of awesome women who are hoarders lol :wink:

1 Like

I’ve heard of it,

I think my sister has a subscription.

The thing for me is, I’m allergic to freaking everything, I mean everything makes me break out.

I have to stick to certain brands and products I know or my skin goes nuts.

But still, I’ll look into it!

1 Like

well I took a selfie of myself and my skin looks flawless. especially with all these moisturizers and exfoliators. I am taking very good care of my skin.

unfortunately I have vitiligo. This is spreading around my wrists and other parts, under my eyes and on my chin.
My face is not visible very much because I am pale. but during summer it shows and it looks like fungus for those who have not heard of it.

1 Like

Nice!

You do have beautiful skin, and it shows in your pictures.

I take pretty good care of my skin, I mean, you can see the lifetime of poor decisions in my face, but I use quality stuff and have a good routine.

I’m doing what I can, I guess…

:rofl:

1 Like

Lol you are beautiful like Snow White! You look great.
I am just happy but I have no one to appreciate my flawless skin so I am sharing here I guess. lol :rofl:

3 Likes

I see. Well, never say never, you are still so young…
A baby would make you more whole, more fulfilled as a woman.

Just my 2 cents. I only speak from personal experience, but every individual is different :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It 2 am and I hear people talking outside I’m tired but it’s making me paranoid go the ■■■■ to sleep.

1 Like

Due u have imsomnia @Noise .!!!

1 Like

@freakonaleash,

I know you were either in medical school or planning to go to medical school at some point,

Why don’t you try to get a job as a medical assistant or something?

I worked as a surgical assistant in 2004ish for a couple years and made very good money.

It doesn’t take a lot of work to get licensed and jobs are plentiful.

2 Likes

Even if you felt like the demands would be to great in a job like that,

You could still be like a phlebotomist or something.

Those dudes don’t ever seem to be in a hurry for effing anything.

1 Like

Only a few more days until my diabetes test. Starting to get real nervous.

2 Likes

I know its not the same,

But I had gestational diabetes and the changes were totally manageable.

You’ll be okay, lil’ homie,

Try to relax.

Yes, I was a medical student in 2002-2003. I don’t know about being a medical assistant, etc. For one, I would have to get schooling for that, and I am tired of being a student, not to mention it’s hard to get financial aid for a certificate program. I don’t know if I’m really interested in health care anymore, but I’ll see if I can figure something out.

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll try :slight_smile:

1 Like

You don’t need school to become a medical assistant, that’s just something poor quality mid-day commercials would have you believe.

You do need a license, and probs a refresher course, but it’d likely only be a few weeks long.

But I understand not wanting to be involved in healthcare, people suck.

And also you’re probably burned out on hospitals after the pharmacy.

Just trying to think of well paying jobs that might suit you.

If I could pick a hospital job, I’d go work in radiology or something,

Take my sweet ass time to do everything and never have to be friendly…

Something to think about.

1 Like

I’ve been up since 3am!

After a trip to the corner store and 4 cups of coffee my brain feels like scrambled eggs. :sweat_smile:

:older_man: :stuck_out_tongue: :v:

1 Like

Nice, what time did you go to bed? Seems like 3am would be more like a bed time for you, not a time for waking up. I know how you like those late-night radio shows.

1 Like

Haha!

Good morning to ya Leash.

How are you feeling?

I went to bed around 7pm yesterday.

I haven’t caught any of my shows in a while, I kinda like Beyond Reality the most. And that one doesn’t come on the weekends.