🎆1️⃣0️⃣🌈 Say Anything the 10th! 🌈1️⃣0️⃣🎆

I hope I can get inside before it gets too dark it’s starting to get a little cold :neutral_face:

4 Likes

It’s freezing where I live; didn’t stop me from getting an iced coffee though :stuck_out_tongue:
I just don’t know what to eat for dinner.

1 Like

interesting…we are denied and most of you’s block/ accept yourselve’s. it never was trying to understand them, we just understood ourselves (apparently the harder way)…

Oh coffee sounds delicious right now! What kind of coffee was it? Do you have anything in mind for dinner? :thinking:

I’m just starting to get nervous I’ve been locked out for almost 3 hours now. :worried:

1 Like

they said they would bring me the food they left out but they never brought it smh

I got an iced coffee with 1 pump of caramel.
I still don’t know what to eat for dinner.
Why are you locked out? :cold_sweat:

2 Likes

:scream: Just kidding!

2 Likes

Oh caramel good choice! I’m more into mocha cause I love chocolate :smiley: and I’m sure you’ll figure something out for dinner :slight_smile:

But my parents left the house to do something and I guess one of them locked the door on their way out and they drove off and now I can’t get inside. I tried calling them but they aren’t answering. And I can’t hop the fence because of my ribs being cracked so I am stuck. :neutral_face:

I am so lonely right now

3 Likes

Can you go for a walk or something?

It always helps me to be out and about when I feel lonely.

Used my 3 perscriptions from my dermatologist. Hope my hidradenitis gets better, but they say its chronic.

It’s cold af but I am going to the gym in a little bit. That might make me feel less lonely if the girls are there haha. (I don’t like talking to the guys lol)

2 Likes

Oh, I’m sorry you got locked out :frowning: I have the same problem with my family that’s why I have a house key and always keep it on me when I go outside; I hope your family comes home soon.

1 Like

I guess sz wasn’t enough for me and God gave me other diseases.

They should be home soon??? I’ll hope??? on the Brightside I got to see a cool sunset so :+1:

Which masque are you using?! It looks like an amazing sea monster masque I used to use and love but then lost track of!

It’s all volcanic ash for me lately, I could stand to shake things up.

1 Like

Yay I finally am back inside! It’s been 10 thousand years :weary:

2 Likes

People aren’t responding to my texts, and it is irritating.

5 Likes

Some “GlamGlow” mask from Sephora.

Its pretty good, makes my skin soft,

But the smell is a little overwhelming…

3 Likes

Both of my cats are on my bed sleeping. That’s how you know its cold. Well one of the ways.

3 Likes