🎆1️⃣0️⃣🌈 Say Anything the 10th! 🌈1️⃣0️⃣🎆

Listening to my “metal mix” YouTube playlist on shuffle, and I must say, I have great taste in metal lol. Right now it’s playing “Whole,” by Flaw, great song. Good live band, too. Ok, now it’s playing “Quadrant,” by Souce, a band I saw as an opener at the Flaw concert, very Tool-like…

1 Like

I came here because I wanted to read and see how everyone was doing, but I don’t have it in me. I can’t read today. I don’t have enough concentration since it seems everything I click on is several paragraphs long. Even this has taken me longer than typical to write.

Anyways, hope you’re all hanging in there well enough.

1 Like

I woke up at 4 am, now almost 10:30 I finished some work and rested for a while.

I have to leave for therapy in one hour. I just don’t feel like it at all but I have to.

yesterday I took some pictures of myself for body positivity and I look a lot better than last year.
My body looks much more proportioned, I am so relieved for that.

I just need to exercise and continue on this journey, until I lose about 12-15 pounds and build some muscle.

2 Likes

I woke up at 4, too, but I haven’t done much today other than some dishes and cleaning up a little around the kitchen.

1 Like

yeah I am having lazy day too. Just rest and take it easy, you have been through a lot recently.

1 Like

I have awoken. Felt a lot more energetic and relieved last night after I had some fish. So I’m eating it again this morning. I’m going to put my Vitamin D use on a bi-daily schedule. That is, take one and skip a day then repeat. I think my issue with the cholesterol was because I was taking too much Vitamin D. I should really only be around 600 IU a day and the supplement is at 1000 IU. The recommended daily intake is 400 IU and at 1000 IU that is 250% of what a regular person is recommended to have. The Upper Limit is at 2000 IU a day or 500% of the recommended daily value.

2 Likes

My doc said to take 5000 ui vitamin d every day for energy.

1 Like

That might be because you have a deficiency though. Do you live up north?

1 Like

I’m low average.

1 Like

Yeah the numbers I gave were for the average person. I’m not a doctor but I would say that 5000 IU is way too much. Do you have high cholesterol at all?

I have high triglycerides. I haven’t checked my cholesterol in a while.

Ahh okay. That might be why your doctor has you taking that much then. Cholesterol and triglycerides are both lipids which can be affected by Vitamin D intake.

2 Likes

another member of the pig club!

2 Likes

Maannn life with negs sucks
I’m trying so hard and getting so far but in the end it doesn’t even matters :cry:

3 Likes

Got back from my jog/walk today and decided its about a half mile more than I want it to be.

I must find a shortcut.

Haven’t seen any turkeys recently,

Is it weird that they disappeared close to Thanksgiving and Christmas?

7 Likes

Slept in this morning, funny how when work slows down so do I, body seems to know when to rest, Hot Chocolate then off to the shower…

4 Likes

Oh gods,

I hate days like today.

My voices are being very critical of me and my appearance.

I’m a confident lady, but what the hell am I supposed to do, you know?

I’m trying…

Where’s all that CBT knowledge for this one?

I guess this is why I’m in therapy now.

2 Likes

Sorry you’re having a rough day, @anon54386108

1 Like

Its okay.

I’m going to do a lot of cleaning and try to keep distracted,

I also have a doctor’s appointment today ( the one with my husband ).

So if things get much worse, at least I can talk to the doctor about it.

You holding up okay?