Firepit and stargazing

now that fall is here we will probably build a fire on the weekends. we had a fire tonight for the first time since labor day weekend, it was nice we listened to music and looked at the stars. from our house the big dipper is in the sky this time of year. didn’t see any shooting stars tonight.

just the trio tonight, me mom and dad. im thinking I may add a roommate to the mix once the house is built and I get this place to myself. or I may just enjoy living by myself not sure…I honestly don’t know how I would find a good roommate

1 Like

Now I’m wishing for a fire. It’s getting pretty nippy in the evenings. I’ll have to see if the kids are interested.
I have had roommates and lived alone. I prefer alone but financially roommates are helpful.

1 Like

I really enjoy sitting around a fire like that. Glad you enjoyed yourself tonight.

1 Like

yeah im worried about the cost staying by myself. don’t know what im going to do, my parents say I can only stay with them if im working or if im going to school. ill be enrolled in a business administration program by January, spring semester. so I guess that will allow me to kick the can down the road for a couple years

2 Likes

its actually their property id be staying in. they may sell it to me and then we’d be neighbors. idk dad overpaid for it and im not about to pay the same price he did. he’d have to sell at a loss. he’ll probably sell to someone else and ill have to move in with them

1 Like

Sounds like things are a bit up in the air. I hope it gets figured out soon. For now it seems you don’t need worry about it.

1 Like

yep all is good at the moment.

dad is still out by the fire by himself. I thought he’d come in once me and mom bailed on him, must be enjoying it

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.