Finally settled on a book to write

Trying to write in the traditional style where the whole book has the same cast and their stories all converge and add to the plot…is impossible for me… i have 6 half books that prove i cannot do this. I think its mostly because i can take an idea see the beginning and 6 or 7 pivotal points and the end…but filling in a books worth of ideas between all that is torture…

So this next attempt is going to be a series of short stories. The binding idea behind it will be someone harnessing time crystals and receiving stories from random places and times in the multiverse… then i dont need a long drawn out storyline… it will be more like channel surfing interdimensional tv as opposed to sitting through a whole movie…

I can pretty much pick any genre that interests me and slap it in there and it works because its info from a well with infinite possibilities…

i hope i can stick with this one i really like it… the last book attempt was similar but i tried to tie it all together in the traditional way where the individual parts tie together to further the story line… this one gets to be as random as i can make it with no worries about painting a complete story…

Feedback please… i feel like this could work but sometimes i get attached to bad ideas thinking their good…

4 Likes

I feel like it could work… i read a bunch of scifi books where every chapter was written by a different person. The ideas and stories all varried but were tied together in that they happend in the same universe… i wanna do the same but swap one universe for the multiverse… and many authors for one…lol… plus i can cannibalize my incomplete books and use parts of them as stand alone stories within this all encompassing one…

I can even add comments from other universes at the end of each story… like its some sort of multiverse facebook lol…

Is this the book in this post??? Lol just kidding ;). Good luck I think you’d make a real good writer you have some unique ideas/insight.

My friend wrote a book about sz…his experiences…it started with the description of mental hospital though his eyes…it was so funny…he compared mental hospital with vip event…where everyone were told to get on their underwear…and then he wrote about his life…that was abit scary…how poice did nothing to him when he was high on pot and on the roof of a five story building ready to jump. They just took him to the hospital.