Finally got work-from-home system configured properly

I spent yesterday morning experimenting with the level of my monitors for best results with progressive bifocals (middle-age, yay). Turns out I like them lower and it causes less eye strain.

I also tossed some spare bookshelf speakers and a mini-amp into the setup so I can rock out while working and have better sound for Webinars as well. My retro gaming console is on the top shelf because I didn’t have anywhere else to put it and I happen to like looking at it. Hoping to get around to setting up the new iPhone tomorrow, it’s still in the box.

7 Likes

good for you buddy…looks great !!

Sweet. How do you like the work from home gig? One of my sisters loves it & of my sisters hated it.

Given my distaste for the office environment I’d be a work from home lover, I’m sure.

I think it’s the only way to fly. I no longer lose at least an hour per day to co-workers having to pop into my office to visit. Really helps with the productivity. I don’t understand people who use work as a social outlet – it’s work. Do that shite in the evening, morons.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.