Finally got back to my own home

My mom was released from hospital yesterday. It’s been 42 days long that I lived outside my home sleeping in hosptal ward at night beside my mom’s bed and cooking for her during the day and feeding her. Now she’s recovered and can eat and go to toilet on her own.

I have come back to Nanjing my own home. I don’t know what my mom has thought about the abuse she and her husband had given me when I was little. I don’t think she felt guilty.

5 Likes

Kudos to you @green5 for taking care of your mother like this!
That’s an outstanding act of morality!

2 Likes

Very good news. Don’t hesitate to take care of your mother at home.

2 Likes

Don’t you think she owes me an apology? @alterbto

2 Likes

I KNOW she at least owes you a thank you for taking care of her…she may be in denial of your childhood abuse and blocked it out, tho, and forgiving her might be the best road for your recovery. You were very generous to take care of her for so long…glad you’re home.

3 Likes

I take care of my mother as well and I know that its ten times better than reminiscing on the past. I feel like things get better as we advance.

1 Like

I have also take good care of my mom when she has undergone a major surgery a few years ago. I really love her, eventhough there are times in wherein she tends to be annoying. I guess we should always have sometime for our family.

1 Like

Apology for what? This is your duty to take care of your mother isn’t it?

You have a big heart @green5 for taking care of your abusive Mom.

I help take care of my Mom who is bound to a wheelchair and has dementia.

2 Likes

Oh, actually I didn’t know about this. Sorry!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.