Finally got an interview!

I finally got a call from the foundry. My interview is at 1:00, which is 3 1/2 hours from now. I’m excited, could be going back to work as early as tomorrow. :grinning:

20 Likes

Fingers crossed ! :sunny:

1 Like

Hope you get the job

1 Like

That’s awesome! Fx!!!

1 Like

What does “Fx” mean? I know Fx to be a medical abbreviation for “function,” but you’re clearly using it a different way. Just curious.

1 Like

I know boss u will get it @freakonaleash

2 Likes

Fingers crossed

3 Likes

Will be sending you good vibes

1 Like

Good luck @freakonaleash!

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

Yay, congrats!

1 Like

Congrats hope it works out for you. You deserve it.

1 Like

I’m at the foundry, sitting in my car, got here way too early. I’ll go inside in another 10 minutes. I’m just going to chill, smoke another cig and get my head together.

3 Likes

Got the job, just waiting to do my pre-employment physical at urgent care. Nervous breakdown and colitis were listed among conditions on the form, and I denied both, even though I’ve had both. I also denied being on medication.

The interview was pretty basic.

“Do you want to work?”

“Yes.”

“Ok, you’re hired.”

Lol that was the gist of the interview, anyway. Pretty simple, they just want people who want to work.

10 Likes

Wow congrats! 12

1 Like

Woohoo! Congratulations! Things are looking up! :flags::balloon::sunglasses:

3 Likes

I’m so happy for you! What a great birthday present from the universe!

2 Likes

Yayyyyyyy !!! Big congratulations! So happy :grinning:

1 Like

YES!!

I’m so happy it worked out!

Do you feel so relieved?

I do, they took for freaking ever to call,

So glad it worked out.

1 Like

Thanks for the congratulatory messages, everyone. I am very relieved to know I have a job again. It will be hard work, but I’ll do my best at it. I stopped off at a thrift store and bought three pairs of jeans to work in for $16. It’s a dirty job, and I don’t need to mess up my good jeans. I won’t get uniforms until I’m there for 90 days.

I start at 7 a.m. tomorrow.

I treated myself to Taco Bell for lunch, real cigarettes and a premium frozen pizza for dinner. :slight_smile: :yum:

1 Like