Filled up with love

Had a 2 hour phone conversation with my son. It was so good to get to talk to him. He is such a wonderful young person. He is so kind and thoughtful. It warms my heart to get to connect to him from time to time. We had to talk about something to do with college paperwork and once we got that all straightened out we just kept going. We talked about his upcoming new spring job at the nursery. And his own self directed studies including teaching himself to write and speak Japanese. We talked about family, friends, health, mental health, fitness, travel and on and on it went. I don’t talk to him often but when I do I really enjoy it. I feel like he really invests some time in it.

5 Likes

I can’t hold a conversation for more than 20 minutes! :smile:

1 Like

I almost studied Japanese instead of Spanish, but there was no qualified professor teaching it at the campus nearest me.

My 21 year old brother barely ever talks, so hard to get a single word out of him. He seems to be doing well in his classes. Both of my brothers are half brothers, and don’t have the schizophrenic genes that I do.

I’m glad you had a good conversation with him!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.