Filled out my paperwork at the college

I enrolled in ‘physical science’ and a sociology class. Physical science is supposed to be a lot more easy than biology, and it will fill fulfill the lab requirement for my A.A. degree. A fellow veteran recommended the class.

And the sociology class is just for fun :slight_smile:

Thank you for reading, take care. :v:

7 Likes

Best of luck. I hope you do well.

1 Like

Sociology was fun :heart:️ Goopooood luck

1 Like

@anon80629714 I find sociology pretty fascinating too :slight_smile: not sure if I would major in it though.

@everhopeful thank you! They’re both online courses, I forgot to mention that.

2 Likes

Yes you probably right , I made the mistake of majoring in it … lol I ended up working in admin lol but it was definitely fun and eye opening.

1 Like

Here in the U.S. a lot of sociology majors either end up being correctional officers, social workers, or teachers :open_mouth:

That’s cool you found a good job with it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

No I was trying to say it was pointless in a sense I didn’t work in the same field. But I guess knowledge stays with you right

1 Like

@anon80629714 my friend studied sociology and she is an admin too. Try working in a school :flushed: as admin or secretary. It is a great job! and the pay is great. Here at least :slight_smile:

@Montezuma good luck and rock on :metal: you can do this! and ditto for choosing to continue :o)

2 Likes

Oh goodluck! Sociology was one of my favourite courses in college.

Enjoy your courses :slight_smile:

1 Like