Felt an improvement since taking vitamins

Over the last 2 weeks I have added:

Multivitamin
Multimineral
B complex

Am feeling very good today. Could just be coincidence.

8 Likes

what type are you taking im thinking about starting taking something like that too

1 Like

I notice this, too. I was worried that my meds were damaging my hair and nails, so I started taking prenatal vitamins. I felt more alert and energetic almost immediately.

2 Likes

Folate and B-12 can be super duper good for schizophrenia. Im too lazy to post a study but basically patients with a folate deficiency can really benefit. It cures your negative symptoms. Multivitamin you have mentioned might contain folate/folic acid. And b complex might contain b12.

2 Likes

how much vitamins are we supposed to take? xxx

1 Like

I think it has been the addition of the b vitamins that has helped. That and staying hydrated by drinking lots of tea.

1 Like

They do help I noticed when I was low on the D vit I took a few doses and my back pain was gone

2 Likes

Just bought some d vitamins.

1 Like

haw…??? cure…!!!
i think it is good for vitamins deficiency…!!!

1 Like

I’ve taken so many vitamins over the years I’ve kinda become disillusioned by the whole industry. Yeah if your diet is horrible vitamins might help. But if you eat relatively decent there’s really no need for them.

You can get b vitamins from eating beef also giving up sugar is really helpful

Magnesium-Gulconate or Citrate, these are the best versions with the most bioavailability. That really helped me. Along with vitamin D and High strength Cod Liver Oil capsules.
Cutting out sugar and drinking more water.