Fell off the wagon - back on the cigs

Got an incline for tobacco today so I had a few rollies. Man it was good. And my appetite is far less.

Unhealthy for sure but pleasurable yes.

1 Like

Smokes and coffee…the Sz diet of choice it seems.

2 Likes

Is a good combo

1 Like

I’m a tryin’ but I’m a failin’

1 Like

Tbh right now I don’t want to quit. I have a love affair with nicotine and I just realised tobacco does kick the ass off vaping.

Again not healthy but damn the nicotine buzz feels good.

1 Like

I think if you’re a fidgety type of person, it’s harder to quit tobacco. I’m like that…always pacing/moving/diddling…etc.

Do you smoke @Patrick?

I know. It’s just not the same. Before I started vaping I went to forums, and people kept saying “When you start vaping, you’ll be disgusted by cigarettes” Bullcraaap just the opposite :sob:

1 Like

I was pretty happy with vaping. But that first cigarette back was like meeting an old friend.

1 Like

I use rolling tobacco. It is cheaper but it also tastes nicer. I use licorice papers and menthol filters. A weird combo I know but I love it. A girl I met from my first admission introduced me to it. She was cool but had bad TD.

o.O [quote=“Jimbob, post:10, topic:58854”]
licorice papers and menthol filters
[/quote]

O.o

I tried licorice papers once… YUK

That should probably help me quit smoking

2 Likes

The smoke doesn’t really taste of licorice but you do get the taste on your lips. Along with golden Virginia this is a heavy smoke.

1 Like

I knowww I really disliked it

I smoke ciggys…

Quit for 10 days a few weeks ago but started again. I like the hit I get from cigarettes, and missed it. One of life’s simple pleasures for me, I suppose.

2 Likes

This is the sad thread of those that can’t quit smoking because it’s so good. :grinning:

2 Likes

I used to but thankfully my parents caught me and I was pressured to stop. I also have 4 or 5 coffees per day. You must be right about about it being the Sz diet of choice.

1 Like

I feel bad cos folk try so hard to quit and I am going on about how great it is. Imagine if I was talking about alcohol.

I know. Cigs are my last addiction. I keep saying “I’m entitled to one!”

Plus, what do you and your partner do after sex…you share a cool smoke together like in the movies.

You don’t share a carrot! :wink:

1 Like

Is smoking common in Portugal?