Fell down my stairs

I fell halfway down my stairs. Laid up on the couch now. I hit so hard at first I thought I broke something in my back.

3 Likes

Maybe you should go to the ER.

4 Likes

Ouch! I’m sorry. That sucks. Hopefully you’re alright

1 Like

No ER. I feel a bit better now. It was scary though.

1 Like

Wow @anon4362788. That’s crazy! I hope you recover alright and feel better soon.

1 Like

I’m glad you are feeling a bit better. I hope you can get some rest. I’ve fallen down stairs s few times. Scary feeling

1 Like

take it easy @anon4362788

1 Like

Sorry to hear that.
Take it easy if you can.

1 Like

gotta go slower, and i hope you feel better soon

1 Like

Oh no! Feel better soon!

2 Likes

What happened? Did you just lose your balance? I’m worried because something in your brain could be malfunctioning and made you fall.

1 Like

I honestly don’t know. It’s like I put my foot out too far, but when I tried to bring it in my slipper slid.

Oh I see. Yeah you’re probably okay then. Maybe get yourself checked out if it happens again? I don’t have the world’s best balance, so I’m always worried about falling down the stairs. That’s why I walk up and down them so slowly, lol. Unless I’m carrying food. Then that’s why.

1 Like

Sorry to hear. I slipped and fell in the bath tub last night. The wife didn’t hear me though. I shook it off but it was loud I think.

1 Like

I understand. I was loud too. My husband was freaked out and came over to help. I told him it had to have sounded like a whale breaking the stairs.

2 Likes

I’m sorry you fell but it could have been much worse.

How scary…I fell down about four steps of a set of stairs once and landed deliberately on my knees first instead of hitting all torso on the ground…hurt like hell…I sure hope your back is alright??

It is sore. Feels bruised. I could be worse off!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.