Feeling very upset

That I should be abusively attacked by anyone for posting news/research articles(Nice hat on family forum). I have been doing this with occasional, slight breaks since 1998 .
It is my way of trying to help and I don’t think I deserve to be attacked for that.

6 Likes

I suspect on most days her hat is the only thing that is nice about her. Don’t let her get to you. Most everyone here appreciates the time and effort you put into your news posts. Keep buggering on, sir.

:heart:

9 Likes

every one helping everyone…!!!

2 Likes

Has this only been occurring on the family forum? I can’t control what happens over there, but if someone is being rude or inappropriate, flag it so the mods can see. We don’t have time to read every post here, and I’m sure it’s the same over there. But we definitely don’t want you being attacked for all the extra time and effort you put into keeping us informed!

3 Likes

Have flagged the relevant posts.

1 Like

Hey @firemonkey - I’m not a mod over there but I reviewed the post and agree with you, and I sent a note about it to @SzAdmin. He’s got a lot on his plate right now, but hopefully will take a look at it soon.

2 Likes

@Rhubot Thanks.

1 Like

@firemonkey I also semt a PM to @SzAdmin. In addition, I posted on the Family Forum

http://family.schizophrenia.com/t/very-disappointed-and-disgusted-with-this-site/3037/30

2 Likes

Thanks @Moonbeam .

2 Likes

@firemonkey We really appreciate your posting current news/research articles on both the Diagnosed and the Family Forums. This has been tremendously helpful.

3 Likes

Hey @firemonkey your posts are really helpful and provide us with a lot of interesting reading.

Don’t let Nice Hat bring you down, she always has a bee in her bonnet about something she perceives as depraved and yet she doesn’t just leave.

She should be perma banned for posting in the family forum though. We’re not supposed to do that.

4 Likes

I think there is no definite rule about posting in the family forum if you are a patient/service user. I think the idea though is to post as little as possible there if you are not a family member/carer.
I try to stick to posting news/research articles there and maybe adding a comment when I do.

2 Likes

Daze, everyone deserves to be treated with respect on these forums. We step in and take action when you’re the one being attacked, and we will step in and take action now.

4 Likes

Yeah remove my post

Allow yourselves to have a whole thread trashing a member of the boards

It’s happened to me

Must be protocol

Daze, the post in question was a thread on the Family forum bashing members of this board - yourself included. That was the problem with it.

1 Like

@Daze That’s altruistic and open-minded of you but you might want to read her posts on the family forum. Let’s just say Nicehat is not as generous in her posts about you. Also. her current suspension is for mocking other forum members, including you. :unamused:

3 Likes

@Rhubot
water under the bridge

@firemonkey has slammed me many times

Idk

Whatever I’m busy

It’s Phil birthday

And he hate me on my phone

1 Like

Tell Phil happy birthday from me! Go have a fun day! Make him a delicious dinner to celebrate!

2 Likes

We’re trying to cut down on that behavior, all around. Like we’ve said - flag it if you see it and we’ll deal with it.

2 Likes