Feeling the synergistic effects of NAC and sarcosine on attention

Mind control is back. I’m almost certain someone is changing the frequencies on me and I hear AI. I wish I could believe that @mermaid1. You’d be surprised how petty some people are.

The Sarcosine is great though I can’t wait to take it with NAC.

you really need to convince yourself. I know it is difficult which is why we take medication.
What is the purpose of this mind control anyway? Like why would someone do that to you?

1 Like

Edited post. Sorry. Private message me if you want to know.

Does it ever make it hard to sleep if you take it at night?
Have you ever tried just plain Glycine?

I am also taking sarcosine and NAC and they go great together, you also might want to try L-Theanine with these 2, this has an even greater effect. I take a product called ProFrontal which is a combination of sarcosine and NAC it is available from www.profrontal.com

2 Likes

I am sleeping fine at night. Some night I take 3 mg Melatonin but I don’t think it is from Sarcosine.

I have not tried Glycine.

Have you tried NAC @mermaid1?

1 Like

some days I skip Nac because I am supposed to take it with protein. So when I have a good meal at lunch, I take it. I do not notice any difference on Nac for some reason. But sarcosine is working for me.

For me on a scale of 1-10 of how much the different supplements help. 10 helps the most and 1 helping the least. I’d give NAC a 10 and Sarcosine a 5. Thanks for the reply.

I’ve ordered some NAC. We’ll see how it goes.

4 Likes