Feeling sorta depressed tonight

Probably a side effect from cutting out caffeine, boo.

caffeine is my final vice. I hate decaf coffee.

I have to cut caffeine out of my diet for diagnostic purposes, it sucks ass, because I was drinking an ass ton of coffee the past couple months.

Cut most of it out so far, almost there.

1 Like

Here’s some :rainbow: and :cake: and :sparkles:

2 Likes

yeah, I would be bummed losing my coffee fix. I wish you luck.

Maybe I should put on some music. It’s kinda early though

Nice! Thanks, I like ska

Yeah, i’m gonna see if I can get these guys to come down and play a show for my 21rst in may :smile:

1 Like

hamster :hamster: hug.
take care :alien:

1 Like

I’ve been feeling depressed since I stopped Wellbutrin and ran out of Sarcosine.

Make sure you stay occupied!

If you have a small dog refer to him as ‘thugnificent’ for the next few days. That might help.

I laugh at my mom’s little dog.

I do haha, I have a jack russell :stuck_out_tongue:

Missed this post. Feeling better now?

Not really. Kinda uneasy, unsure about a lot of things right now

That sucks. Go take a walk around nature, it always helps. It’s normal you’re feeling like this, I’m still getting over the post-diagnosis depression, it’s getting better though, I started classes today and really enjoyed being around my new colleagues so it always passes. If it keeps up for more than two weeks or gets worse talk to your doctor about it, you don’t have to feel that way.

1 Like

It the constant waiting and steps to a diagnosis, I don’t feel so sure of anything most of the time. It’s hard to plan anything at all. I’m looking for a job, but what if I find work and suddenly decline?

I already totaled one car.

I’m also very confused politically. Even if I were to get better, this isn’t a country, hell a world I want to live in. Consumerism, big business, it has an expiration date and I don’t want to spend my life working for the decline.

I totally get that, I feel that way too. What one can do it’s what ghandi said, be the change you want to see in the world. Take interests in what interests you, take action politically if you have to. Activism really helps me with that.

Ghandi also says that the world has enough to satisfy our needs, but not our individual greed. Consumerism has put an expiration date on modern society.

1 Like

I know man, it sucks. We got to live with it though, taking the easy way out its not an option here, there’s a lot more to be thankful in life. It’s great we can see through the veil of things though, the more the merrier. If you can help more people realize these issues, that’s alreadya great accomplishment in life.

I’ll watch that movie later.