Feeling restless

Last night I came across triggering material and felt disturbed and reminded of my past. I woke up this morning at 4 am unable to sleep anymore, still feeling disturbed and just wrong and paranoid that someone was in the apartment. These weeks of being alone while my boyfriend is out of town have been very hard on me, I do not do well alone.

On the plus side as soon as I woke up I finally brushed my teeth, flossed and even used mouth wash for the first time in I don’t know how long, probably months. It had gotten to the point where my mouth was itchy and burning and I had a number of painful cankersores and still it took me nearly a week to brush them once getting to that point, I can’t for the life of me understand why but thats just the way things are. I bled like crazy after, I smiled and my teeth were just all bloody it looked pretty scary. I have a dentist’s appt at the end of the week and something tells me they are not going to be very happy with me!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.