Feeling off kilter

It’s been a rough evening and I’m battling this cold/flu. I started smoking again. And now I’m feeling really off kilter. I feel like I’m going to tip over. Everything looks a little odd and I’m highly noise sensitive. Is this part of my cold or smoking or is this a symptom of sza because my stress levels are high tonight.

You need to meditate on it and decide why you want to quit smoking. You can even write down. Then make a challenge to yourself and be stubborn about it. It’s all about decisions.

Sorry :neutral_face:

Maybe drink some lemon :lemon: and ginger tea :tea:
Raw grinded ginger works and one more :expressionless: try eating raw garlic. Maybe make a sandwich and add garlic in it

1 Like

Yes nicotines gives a buzz after a few off days which is what i liked the most about smoking :sob:

2 Likes

Thank you! I really want to quit! Meditation is great!

2 Likes

Can u guys meditate even if u are psychotic…

2 Likes

I found after being quit so long a cigarette makes me sick…the smell of it even before I light it nauseates me…I gag and then I know I’m a non smoker…I use nicotine gum to get me by for now.

2 Likes

I listen to binaural beats with headphones. They calm me.

1 Like

Arlbar how long is sz is with u…!!!

When are u diagnosed with sz…!!!

1 Like

Around 10-11 years ago. I’ve been really unwell this last year since last Christmas.

1 Like

That might not be right…I’d have to ask my pdoc. I can’t remember stuff.

1 Like

U look like tough cookie to me arlbar…!!!

1 Like

Take it easy on yourself. You’re not the only one with these kinds of symptoms. We’re all in the same boat.

2 Likes