Feeling of something inside of my emotionaly

I have turned 17 not long ago, sometimes there is a feeling of complete emptiness in my body
that turns into a feeling of a (so thought monster/demon/devil) whatever you wanna call it and because of that it becomes hard to think straight just after these things started I’ve became a so called ■■■■■■■■■ going around breaking hearts when i was not feeling lazy, and it fueled me i think of this as an sadist action addiction probably such a thing doesn’t exist but i really do feel like something inside me is ■■■■■■■ me up ;/

When I was your age I thought I was possessed too.

Medication helped me greatly with that delusion,

As well as therapy.

Also time, kind of getting out of those teenage years things are easier in some ways.

I’m sorry your struggling.

What is your diagnosis?

Are you on medications?

Welcome to the forum.

I used to believe I was a demon who sucked the life force out of people and slowly caused them to die.

You are not a demon, and you are not alone. You are a person just like any of us, with a thought disorder that causes you to believe untrue things.

1 Like

…there is such a thing as emotional suicide…don’t do it!..

…I’ve been hearing such things for like 14 years…if you’re patient, you could find that the voices eventually contradict themselves…

1 Like

I dont hallucinate any more, because of medication.

1 Like

Most people your age go through a lot of emotional turmoil. It sucks, but it’s normal. If it gets too tough for you don’t be afraid to ask for help from mental health professionals. That’s what they’re there for.

@ninjastar wrote…

I used to believe I was a demon who sucked the life force out of people and slowly caused them to die.

So you thought you were my mother-in-law? :joy:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.