Feeling of impending doom

For some time now I have a feeling of impending doom, everything I do makes me feel horribly anxious and no matter how I see it im petrified of me dying or someone I love dying or being killed. I’m scared of my job and me being murdered sometimes I even feel like I’m gonna go to jail. Even though i never ticked anybody off or have been in legal trouble. I have a fantastic family and have barely been working a couple months with no issues there. I wonder why I get this. Any thoughts or anybody going through this? Its really eating at me and can no longer take much of it thank you.

1 Like

You could be suffering from anxiety and you might need to get on antidepressant like zoloft

1 Like

I do have anxiety, i been diagnosed with that a long with schz and ocd. I think its just that, i guess what im asking is if you guys know any coping skills or some words of wisdom.

‘A feeling of impending doom’ is an early symptom of liver problems. A simple blood test can check if you’re all ok. If you’re a heavy drinker, drug user, or you take medications, it would be very easy to get checked out by a GP.

Alternatively, it could be paranoia. Or something else. But go see a doctor to rule out liver problems!

1 Like

I’ve felt similarly horrible a lot of times, but right now I’m Okay.

1 Like

I do have a liver problem, could be that. I might need to do some changes. Thank you.

@Jayster Yeah, i need to calm down tbh. Been a long time since i felt okay thats for sure, lol.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.