Feeling lonely and suicidal

I feel isolated by my beliefs and one understands me apart from you guys I just need someone to talk to I guess

2 Likes

I can totally relate to you. I often feel misunderstood. I have beliefs that separate me from my peers.

1 Like

Is there a support line in your area you can call? That might help.

If you’re feeling suicidal please call emergency services, or at least some kind of a suicide hotline. I know we haven’t talked much on here, but all I can say is that every life is precious and valuable. :heart:

Please be safe and sound tonight. Do you live here in the U.S.?

1 Like

If suicidal thoughts dominate you, go to ER. Ask someone to drive you there, or call an ambulance.

You can also call a suicide hotline where you live.

It is hard to feel lonely. I also feel lonely, even among people.

1 Like

Same here bro…!!! hope u will find peace soon,!!

Once I was really suicidal, going to the ER helped … you do not need to be lonely … I am often alone and feel lonely but I do not think about, bicycle riding helps a lot …

1 Like

Call a suicide hotline or go to the ER if you hint you might hurt yourself. We want you to be safe.

I also feel very isolated in the real world. There aren’t very many people like us in the world. We don’t really have a peer group we just fit in with. But we all fit in here. This place has been my saving grace many times. There is always someone on here who can relate to you. You’re not all alone. You have us.

5 Likes

Thanks guys I’m in hospital now hopefully things will get better

5 Likes

Just in case you ever need these phone numbers…

Take care!

http://www.suicide.org/international-suicide-hotlines.html

1 Like

3 Likes

I know what it feels like to be lonely and suicidal. It takes time to move past it. Sometimes talking to someone could help.

Good luck Sunrise

2 Likes

i always feel lonely and suicidal
It’s gotten to the point where even if I’m on drugs(medicine) or doing something I still feel the same, fed up with life. I need sex

1 Like

I’m glad you were able to get yourself to the hospital @Sunrise1 I hope you start feeling better soon! Take care.

3 Likes

I’m so glad you are safe and getting help. I hope things turn around for you. You’re not alone in your struggles.

1 Like

Thanks a lot guys feeling a bit better now

4 Likes

Glad you are feeling better.
:two_hearts:

I just wanted to write I agree it could be a good idea to ask for help or go see your dr or hospital if you are feeling that way.
Maybe it’s a passing emotion n thoughts that come n go or maybe it’s constant.

1 Like