Feeling little better today

I weaned of clozapine,I think.Got refill of Risperdal for three months.I’ll see a psych doctor in three weeks,ask her about Risperdal Consta instead of pills.We got paliperidone injections,but for what I saw on forum,people aren’t that satisfied on it.Maybe I’m wrong.
Got meds for my infection,I think it’s bladder,but I’ll be doing another blood work in three days.Just posted for those who are interested in my condition.

9 Likes

I’m glad to hear you are feeling better, @anon70049667.

1 Like

Thanks @SkinnyMe ,it was very difficult for me this few days.

1 Like

glad to hear your feeling better. I know the tough times are hard to survive… It’s always a battle with schizophrenia.

3 Likes

Thanks @VanDam

1 Like

I’m happy to hear you’re doing better!

1 Like

@anon70049667 I’m glad to hear you’re doing well. Are you on both Risperdal pills and Xeplion?

1 Like

No,it’s only plan.We’ll see in three weeks on check up.Right now I’m only on risperidone pills.

1 Like

Thanks @anon39736208 ,I’m always happy to hear from you.

Hope your meds help @anon70049667. I have never had a bladder infection but it sounds unpleasant. Take care, man.

1 Like

Yes,results are normal.Just done my blood work.I’m on antibiotics from yesterday.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.