Feeling like the local nutter

so I normally take my dogs to another place but today I walked my dogs to the park up where I live 3 other women there they all stood talking to each other literally staring right at me
then a man who often comes out and I have talked to was standing just looking at me. they haven’t done anythi ng wrong but its like im just walking my dog! I haven’t slept well I don’t want to discuss the mating habits of African ants. or talk about the weather or ask about other peoples dogs feel like the local nutter.

There are days when I feel this way. I sometimes ask myself is it me feeling paranoid or insecure? Is it them behaving nosy or judgmental? It’s hard to to know the reality of the matter sometimes. If it is purely them, pay them no mind - they probably do not have meaningful lives and are just bored.

ty wave your right its like the not knowing whats real and what isn’t that’s bugs me
im allowed to walk my dog! hehe and if people talk ■■■■ about me ill just ignore them thanks for the supportxxxxx

I also get this way sometimes. I never seem to talk about what everyone else is talking about. Sometimes I just don’t want to do “chit-chat” I’m really bad a small talk. I keep having to tell myself over and over, "why would they talk about me, they hardly know me.

1 Like

I feel like this sometimes, that people are staring and talking about me. And sometimes they are.

it might well have been ur perception of them rather than anything else. like u say, u hadnt slept very well. maybe the women were just curious? i always find other dog walkers to b friendly and always say hello. maybe thats what they were expecting? xxx

1 Like

i am the local nutter, we have to come to terms with our nuttiness, and live in harmony with the rest of the population :smile:

1 Like

If I think someone is looking at me I turn my attention elsewhere. Either they weren’t or I’m already gone by then.

1 Like

i was thinking about this , and thought one would not want to live in a village , or town or in a country area with the local pscho living next door to you.
then my wife pointed out sublty that i am the local psycho…so my point is we must embrace our nuttiness.
take care

1 Like

I felt like the local nutter at my school gym until i joined a powerlifting gym. They all scream and ■■■■ and lift heavy ass weights so i fit in there no prob. I used to get stares at the school gym

1 Like

mortimus gyms are for people that look good inlycra aren’t they ? lol

suprisedj its like in the uk people talk about the weather a lot I don’t see the point in it look outside your window that’s the weather lol

1 Like

ccbrown good point, jaynebeal we were at separate end of a field lol,
daydreamer oh we have a lot in common then lol.
yeah pob I am stubborn and will stand my ground.
darksith next tyime ill moon them in fact I think this is what moonies were designed for (kidding)

There is this guy who works with my sis and he has the latest smart phone, tech, blackberry, Ipad… on and on. He was trying to talk my sis into getting rid of her old phone and buying the newest on the market. So he’s sitting there showing her… “It will even tell me the weather. I have an app” So by the time he unlocks his phone, finds the app, lets it load, looks up the location and the day and the current conditions (10-15 minutes later) he shows her the phone, “See, we’re in Seattle and it’s going to rain” She opens the curtains and points out the window… “I already know I’m in Seattle and look… it’s not going to rain later, it is raining now. I don’t need a phone to look outside.”

I always thought that was so funny.

1 Like

technology has turned people very strange indeed lol

1 Like