Feeling hopeless

Again. Meds seem to make me worse half of the time, my current and last therapist havent been helpful at all, im still stuck at home, i have no energy, im probably gonna lose my job. Urgg sorry for complaining just overwhelmed.

3 Likes

Im sorry. I hate feeling down. Maybe work just isnt right. Its hard to work with sz. Are you on disability?

1 Like

Yeah i am but it doesnt cover everything i need it to. I live on my own

I did just get approved for $300 in food stamps though

3 Likes

Did you have to go in person to get food stamps? I’m thinking of getting them myself.

No. You can apply online. You just have to provide info. And maybe send a picture of your license

2 Likes

At least in PA anyway

1 Like

I’m getting by with just my disability but food stamps would give me the money I need for a cat companion.

Oh ok. You should get some money if you are on disability. Probably the max amount. I think in PA they pay 3 months at a time. 300 bucks a month. I need to start using them more. I dont live alone but i get food stamps for when i do shop. I never have actual cash. I spend to much on music, photography and art stuff.

What kind of art stuff?

Pencils, markers, paper, paint by numbers

1 Like

Im honestly feeling a little hopeless today to. Ive been really depressed the past two days.

1 Like

@Jinx @pasteyface

Not everyone on disability qualifies for SNAP benefits (food stamps). I get $700 per month with my disability and I don’t work. My husband is also on disability and doesn’t work. We do not qualify for food benefits at all.

1 Like

Sorry to hear. Depression really sucks. Im just now starting to come out of my mood episode i think

Oh good. I was in a good mood for 3 days in a row. Now starting my swing downwards. Should be fine in a few days.

1 Like