Feeling frustrated

I woke up at a decent time this morning. I was happy cause I thought I got myself back on a good sleeping schedule.

I ruined all that quickly by taking a 4 hour nap this afternoon.

I just cant seem to stay awake during the day. Its so easy to stay awake during the night but so difficult to stay awake during the day.

I sleep a lot in general… im not sure if its my meds or my multiple mental illnesses. Its frustrating as fu-ck.

I hope I can fall asleep at a decent time tonight. I doubt it though.

4 Likes

Maybe i’ll take some Ativan later to help me fall asleep.

I hope you get some sleep tonight… I’ve been sleeping due to Benadryl I can’t sleep otherwise

1 Like

I hope you get some good sleep tonight.

I used to sleep a lot during the day before I was on Geodon. Then I would wake up during the middle of the night and my voices would keep me awake for 3-4 hours. Now I can’t fall asleep during the day on Geodon. I’ve tried taking naps. I just lie there wide awake. So, I don’t even try anymore.

1 Like

I have the same problem. My body seems to like being up at night.

1 Like

Recently put me on Geodon. I think it’s an upper or activator. It’s not sedating like Seroquel. Easy to sleep after taking Seroquel.

Geodon puts me to sleep after my evening dose. Otherwise, I have more energy in it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.