Feeling emotional

I have times where I just feel no emotions at all and just sit and stare at the ceiling for hours but then there are times like this where I’m over emotional and just want to cry at the most silly things and I get angry to easy. I’m having a bad day.

4 Likes

Damn, that really sounds tuff buddy. Have you done anything to kind of make it bearable? Right now I’m not feeling to good so I’m listening to music and trying to relax. Lmk how you are doing.

1 Like

My psychologist has been teaching me some mindfulness stuff to try and relax. It helps to an extent but I’m just finding everything to much right now.

1 Like

That is good that he is suggesting coping skills. I know they don’t help much when your mind is overwhelmed but just try to keep your mind busy. Maybe smoke a cig (I don’t really condone it, but sometimes when I’m too stressed out I smoke. If all else fails I just sit and take it wait it out.

1 Like

I’m sorry you’re dealing with this. Do you have a psych doctor? Maybe they could help you with the ups and downs you’re going through. I know that without my doc and meds my emotions are all over the place too.

2 Likes

I do smoke a cheeky cig when I’m extra stress and that does help but I’m trying to stop.

1 Like

My psychiatrist is useless she doesnt listen to me I have refused to see her for nearly a month and a half because she refuses to try any meds. I see my psychologist every week but this week its twice since I feel like this.

1 Like

I understand. You should drink valerian tea and wind down.

1 Like

I will try that thank you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.