Feeling Down

I waited three days to see my husband because of our work schedules. That was last night and I thought he would join me and our little one trick or treating. He said to me I don’t want to be around people right now. So I headed home, that way I could see him. He kept swearing and saying mean things. I’m pregnant and I feel alone even though I’m in a relationship. I wish I could reach out to my voices. They always helped with the loneliness. Unfortunately, I can’t control when they come on. I cried all night and this morning. Life sucks right now.

I was also told that I won’t be able to get anymore referrals for an ob doctor. The referrals they gave me don’t work because there not available when I am. It was the same with the midwives. Basically, I’ll have to show up at the hospital and hope it’s a good doctor. It’s not fair that I can’t have a doctor, this area is the worse. I hate living here and all the people are mean and rude to me.

4 Likes

That would get anyone down. I’m sorry @MikaMoon.

3 Likes

Maybe try focusing on the idea of bringing one voice in particular to you, and then think thoughts to them and pay attention to anything you hear and any reactions in your face and/or body.

2 Likes

Well that sucks! I hope it is better for you soon!

1 Like

Sorry to hear that @MikaMoon. Where do you live? I hope things improve for you soon. Keep in touch here.

1 Like

I live in Ontario, Canada.

1 Like

I’m sorry. You have valid reasons for feeling down. Anyone would feel like you in your situation. I really feel for you. Hang in there.

1 Like

I hope things get better for you. Hug

2 Likes

So sorry to hear that. I Hope you’ll hang in. I Hope we can still support you some how eventhough it is online

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.