Feeling down today

Today if you have a positive or funny thing you would like to share that would be awesome. Just super depressed and emotional today. My niece’s anniversary of her death is next week, and I’m missing her beautiful face in particular. Thank you.

I’m sorry to hear that.

I have a funny song for you?

When it comes to positive stories… Well, I had agreed with my friend that I would come by this morning, but when he called to check in on me, he could hear I was tired and he said he’d rather I slept in so I was in top shape when I do come by.

Also, I saw a video about two cats who kept admiring each other through the windows, and their owners started communicating with notes, and eventually go the cats together for a playdate!

2 Likes

Guess what happened to the newlywed couple that didn’t know the difference between Vaseline and window putty -

their window fell out

1 Like

I feel like a monkey swinging through the trees.

1 Like

I loved both those videos. The cat video was the best. I adore cats. The way they crawl into the blinds is super cute. My cats do that too. Thanks @Pikasaur

1 Like

Curious George, for real!!! :smiley:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.