Feeling down on myself right now

First off I just had 2 candy bars and a pepsi. So I cheated on my diet which has me feeling low. Second off I asked my ex to talk to my son in law about finding someplace else to be for a couple days. I need a break from the kids and the drama with my daughter. She came over tonight and I had to call the police to get her to leave. I’m just beyond overwhelmed by all of this. But I feel bad for not being stronger. I worry about my ex with all the stress too. And my son doesn’t need to be exposed to this drama. We all need a break. I guess I shouldn’t be down on myself, it’s just hard.

I’m sorry that you are going through a rough time right now @Leaf.
Sending you good vibes your way)))

1 Like

I’m sorry, Leaf. That’s rough. I must have missed something pretty big. Why are you needing to call the police on your daughter?

1 Like

They are going through a divorce right now, and my son in law was here with the kids and she came starting drama so I asked her to leave and she refused and was causing a scene.

1 Like

That’s really shitty she’s doing that, especially in front of the kids. How stressful for everyone involved. I’m sorry.

1 Like

Thank you, it’s very stressful for her 2 year old.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.