Thats what I want lol, more energy.

1 Like

Sorry your feeling low again

1 Like

Thanks, maybe its just a phase and will pass. @anon85745701

1 Like

Its your negative symptoms biting your butt

1 Like

Yea true, I hope the diet will help a bit but even if it doesn’t its good to lose some weight as my blood pressure, triglycerides, cholesterol, liver enzymes are all high, I am also diagnosed with moderate fatty liver disease, Dr said the only treatment is to lose weight to reduce excess fat in my liver.

I didn’t completely eliminate carbs but I eat like 50-60g of carbs a day.

1 Like

For sure

You can do this
You need to eat healthy as poss

But

Your very ill with sz and negative symptoms, its going to be tough
You can’t starve and you will find it near imposs to lose anything laying horizontal 24/7

What can you change?

I know I can’t exercise and its needed to lose weight faster but diet alone can still reduce some weight. I do what I can. I eat less eventhough I stay in bed a lot. In my last blood test my Dr told me my liver enzymes are going up and my fatty liver disease is getting worse and it could be deadly. I don’t want to die at 32y.o. from something I can control like what I eat.

1 Like

Yep i hear you

I think you have a great attitude thats a start

How you feeling tonight?

1 Like

Negatives are about the same but the anxiety I got yesterday after starting the diet is less. I still take caffeine pills to help me stay awake. I tried not using them yesterday but I was too sleepy so ended up taking caffeine pills again. A few days ago I overdosed on caffeine, got a bad headache and nausea with high blood pressure, not good. The headache lasted a whole 24h.

1 Like

What about you? How do you feel? Better?

1 Like

Hi nope basically been awake 24 hours. Going through withdrawal from prozac and insomnia is biting my butt. I feel wide awake its 3am. Hubby in bed ages. Ive been adding new songs to playlists on YouTube. I still had no change on prozac just less control of thoughts still anhedonia, paranoid especially with mum
It sucks to be me i tell you

1 Like

Im diabetic and overweight ridiculous
I know how hard it is everything
My blood pressure isnt bad yet though its pre high
Grrr

1 Like

Paranoia is not fixed by ADs afaik, only APs I think. Maybe I already said it but did you try Melatonin for sleep? I used to take it before sz when I had a 6hr break in university to fall asleep as I was lacking sleep due to having anxiety and studying all night for exams. It put to sleep well.

1 Like

You take insulin? My a1c is still prediabetic and it was going up but I replaced all my sugary drinks with diet coke and Mio sugar free water enhancer, its like 0 calories juice.

1 Like

I will ask my doctor next time
One pdoc used to give me sleeping pills but i overdose on them

1 Like

I take metformin

1 Like

Yea I am afraid of addictuve stuff and my Drs never prescrubed me benzos or addictive stuff as my last suicide attempt I overdosed on Tylenol, swalled a whole big bottle 100s of pills. I ended up in the er with liver damage. I also said earlier I overdosed on caffeine a few days ago. Luckily I never did illegal drugs or else I would overdose probably.

Aww i dunno its nice to chat to you especially since you’ve always been good to chat to and we are similar in ways
I am blunt sometimes trying to help you but i mean well x

1 Like

I used to take that 1000mg but it gave me bad stomach pain so stopped it.

1 Like