Feeling down again

Yesterday started a diet, felt more energy went outside. Today I feel like sh!t again low energy can’t get outside eventhough I didn’t drop the diet. Was it placebo? I guess its still good to lose weight and be physically healthy eventhough I am not healthy mentally…

8 Likes

I have everything I want yet I am never happy because I am not mentally well. I wish money cured all diseases.

1 Like

That’s ok if you are having an off day.
Don’t give up with your weight loss journey

3 Likes

Thanks, I always expect things to fix my sz problems but they never do. I am not dropping the diet, it gives me something to pass time watching what I eat and calories, a homework. @Wave

2 Likes

That’s great to hear, I hope it goes well for you.

1 Like

Thanks @TheCanuk

1 Like

good luck with your diet

i hope your energy level gets better with the diet

something has to give

keep hope

2 Likes

Good on you for dieting. I have trouble committing to that, personally.

I’m sorry that you are having a tough day. Hoping tomorrow is better for you.

1 Like

Thanks @yoda123 @makebelieve

1 Like

keep ya head up bro i dont even have the willpower to diet. while its summer you should go outside as much as you can even if its just sitting in backyard or porch and vaping. the sunlight helps me feel better even if im doing the same stuff i do in my room

1 Like

Thanks @cigarino

1 Like

@Aziz are you there?

Yes whats up. 15

May be the protein diet. I think that crash happens.

1 Like

What crash? 155

1 Like

I just mean on a high protein diet your body has trouble adjusting atleast at first. I think it’s called the Keto flu or something idk …

1 Like

Hi aziz

I just thought maybe you’d like to chat

I think lowering your calories suddenly can put you on a bit of a natural high

1 Like

I mean I always felt like that before doing the diet so idk. Maybe I should give the diet more time. I just learned that I was deficient in protein in my diet as I read we need 1g/kg of body weight protein or 1.2-1.7 if we exercise. So I just had a protein shake earlier with milk 35g protein total.

1 Like

Yesterday when I started the diet I had bad anxiety but today its better. Idk about feeling high.

High as in more energetic

1 Like