Feeling bad tonight

Probably tmi but my stomach is fcked for some reason. I had diarrhea and gas and now I’ve got heartburn and a sour stomach. Maybe it was the cheesy bread from dominoes I had. I hope this isn’t the start of some stomach bug. Seems like everyone is sick or just getting over sickness.

How are you all? Healthy I hope?

2 Likes

I’m gunna try to sleep it off.

1 Like

Most likely was the dominoes cheesy bread…
Hope you feel better soon

1 Like

hope it’s not the tomato sauce. botulism is nothing to want to have.

1 Like

I hope you feel better. I’m guessing your symptoms may well be from what you ate.

I ate a hamburger the other day and had similar GI issues. I felt better by the next morning and was two pounds lighter. Bonus! :grimacing:

2 Likes

Ugh. I hate feeling like that. I hope you feel better soon

1 Like

I used to get stomach pain and gi problems until I found the cause for me, lactose. Lactose free milk doesn’t give me these problems but regular milk does

1 Like

Feel better soon!

1 Like

Hope you feel better soon

1 Like

I am feeling much better today. I’m thinking I just ate the cheesy bread too quickly. It was especially oily this time🤷🏽

1 Like

Haha! You were totally right. I feel much better now that it’s the next day. Hamburger sounds tasty but considering what my stomach did to me last night maybe I’ll hold off on the burgers haha.

2 Likes

I am lactose sensitive. Not intolerant but just sensitive. It upsets my tummy anytime I have too much cows milk. I usually stick to almond milk for that reason.

3 Likes

Thank you guys! I feel better today. @TheCanuk @CoCo @LunaNoir @Rainstorm

5 Likes

I’m lactose intolerant, but I only get the poopies (xD)

Cheese does nothing to me strangely. Just milk, and icecream.

If anybody here is not lactose intolerant, I would recommend not cutting out milk. I think cessation of dairy is what triggers the gene to switch off for producing the lactase enzyme. Back in 2019 when I stopped having cereal breakfast, that’s when I became lactose intolerant.

2 Likes

Any activated charcoal in the house
A spoon or two, but be careful with getting it everywhere.
I use the tablets between 2 and 5 for the craps

1 Like

Fun fact: the cheese making process cuts out almost all of the lactose present in the milk used to make it. This is why most people who have trouble with milk have no issues with cheese. Myself included.

I don’t know of any studies that prove your theory about stopping drinking milk but I’m inclined to agree because the same happened to me. I never liked the taste of milk even as a kid but I’d have it in my cereal. My stomach became very sensitive to lactose when I switched to almond milk.

2 Likes

I just pop a lactose pill. Works like a charm.

1 Like

I did it again. This time it was McDonald’s fries. And I only had a few. Dunno why my stomach is so sensitive all of a sudden. Probably a sign to stop eating crap so often.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.