Feeling all restless and unsettled

Am ill with either a cold or bad allergies but feeling really restless and unsettled. Must have phoned my mum 4 times this morning already.

Not sure if it is related to coming off the depot or just the hayfever. Don’t feel paranoid or psychotic just I’ll at ease.

2 Likes

Hope thats goes away @anon35166066…!!! What are u upto…

2 Likes

Just lying on the bed man. What about you?

2 Likes

Thinking to drink coffee…!!! I am back from walk…!! Have u had ur lunch… chicken tikka…

2 Likes

Ha! You remembered! Good man!

I am terrible when I’m physically ill. So annoying to everyone I know!

2 Likes

Its the same for every one…

2 Likes

I wish you a speedy recover. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I think it might be these last two days I have tried taking all 600mg of seroquel at night instead of two doses a day. I don’t think that is working out for me.

Have just taken 300mg seroquel now at 1:30pm. Gonna go back to the old way of taking it.

2 Likes

Man I hate how hardcore these meds are in that missing a dose can totally screw you up.

2 Likes

U are strong jimbob … have some coffee…!!!

2 Likes

Will have coffee far. Sorry I think I had an acute episode this morning.

2 Likes

Plz be strong … may god give u power to tolerate …

2 Likes

Hey Jimbob, sorry you’re not feeling too well… Sucks whether it’s hayfever or a summer cold. I tend to go a bit skew whiff when I’m not feeling well too. Have you got any diazepam or similar you can take? I find that really helps when I’m a bit edgy and tense. Hope you feel better soon mate.

2 Likes

Hey buddy. Thanks for the kind message. Just took a quetiapine and am calming down now. Jeezo went a tad manic this morning and regret making those phone calls. Regret can be the hardest thing about illnesses like this.

2 Likes

Hey, you’re welcome, glad to hear you’re feeling a bit calmer… Yeah I totally know what you mean about regret… I must spend about 50% of my time kicking myself for the stupid things I say and do when I’m not well. It’s counter-productive though, sometimes you just have to accept that it’s not your fault when you do things under the influence of mental illness. Don’t kick yourself over it.

1 Like

Hey folks feeling so much better now the quetiapine has kicked in!

5 Likes

I’m glad you’re feeling better

2 Likes

I’m happy to hear that, you deserve some peace and health. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.