Feeling a little discouraged (but whatever)

Soo… I’ve been working out now for two weeks, weight training and walking 45 minutes a day, plus a 1300 calorie budget a day. Yet today when I weighed myself the scale went up 2 pounds!

Whatever, I’m just gonna keep doing what I’m doing and I’m assuming eventually I’ll see results on the scale. I already see results in how my clothes fit…

7 Likes

I think at first you gain muscle weight then you lose weight. Muscle weights more than fat.

2 Likes

could be water weight, try not to get discouraged. you will see results if you keep putting in the work.

i’ve heard it’s best not to weigh every day, but like once a week or every 2 weeks.

2 Likes

You’re adding muscle. That’s normal. Chill.

2 Likes

Did you weigh yourself same time of the day with either no clothes on or same amount of clothes as during the start of your diet?

1 Like

Per volume. 155

Yes I did! @anon83141956

1 Like

Give it a few months to see real results, everybody is different in how quick or slow weight comes off the body, congrats on the 2 weeks the first 2 weeks are the hardest to stay consistent, all uphill from here.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.