Feel realllyy weird

I feel super strange the last couple of days
all numb and tingly and spacing out
nothing stays still, it’s always moving like slightly things get close and far.

i hope it’s just the antidepressants kicking in and no t
going back into psychosis. feel to weird to be worried. it feels like i’m drunk … keep jumbling up my words when i talk.

just woahh

3 Likes

That sux u feeling shitty !!

What meds are u on?

1 Like

risperidonee, citalopram, and klonopin.
i think that’s it lol

1 Like

I get this too… Sometimes things feel so amplified too close. But it always feels like something really bad. Chanting last night. It was like I was hearing chanting.

1 Like

I get this, like the walls breathe constantly and I’m absent, try and get some good rest I find adapting my diet helps too. Try and take a multi vitamin as well as medication I find sometimes meds make me neglect the more basic needs of care, there’s lots to be said for self preservation, I’ve had a real hard time with medication, amisulpride is the least bad of a bad bunch for me so I’m not sure how side affects are in other people as I’ve been told I’m in the unlucky 3rd of the sz population that’s comirbid and they have never got rid of my delusions auditoriy and visions… It only ever changed their nature, less scary. Easier to cope with, I hope u find some rest :slight_smile:

1 Like

risperidone made me feel this way. did you get put on it recently or have your dose changed recently?

1 Like

been on it about a month or so,
maybe you’re right, i didn’t think about the meds
just assumed i was getting loopy again

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.